Workout and sports unfortunately also come together with plenty of muscle and joint injuries. Even some jobs put a lot of pressure on our bodies, making us experience muscle stiffness, pain, aches and the insufferable needles and pins sensation. In sports medicine athletic tape, bandages and dressings are not new. Some such relievers work while others take their sweet time before we feel some positive effects if at all. Today we will take a look at the KT TAPE PRO Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape and see what this product is and does – and most importantly if it is good for you.
What Is the KT TAPE PRO Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape?
This is a lightweight elastic athletic tape made of elastic fibers engineered so they benefit from a larger elastic core. It also comes with a strong adhesive side and is said to relieve muscle and joint pain and help you eliminate the symptoms of many types of common injuries. It provides support for muscles and joints and makes sports and workout a breeze because it provides neuromuscular feedback, inhibiting and facilitating the stronger firing of muscles and tendons.
The KT TAPE PRO Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape Features
One roll of the tape may last 40 to 60 days depending on how much and how often you use it. If you are a beginner in the world of workouts and sports this tape may ease you in all the side effects of athletic training. If you suffer from muscle and joints problems, the KT TAPE PRO Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape can provide you with the necessary support to relieve pain, getting you through the day with flying colors. Let’s see some of its most interesting features.
- Very elastic, offers reliable support for muscles and joints
- Proved beneficial in reducing symptom of carpal tunnel
- It is lightweight and stretchy, allowing you a complete freedom of movement when you exercise without you feeling constraint – as it might be the case with other heavier bracings, wraps or sports bandages.
- It is pre-cut in 10-inch strips and sticks to your arms, legs, knees, shoulders, hands, feet, neck and lower back for days.
- Offers pain relief for many sports and workout common injuries like shoulder pain, Achilles tendonitis, hamstring strains, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, rib pain, gluteus pain, carpal tunnel, wrist pain, neck strains, calf strains, and much more.
- It can be worn after being applied up to five days.
- It is water resistant and you can use it when showering or going to the pool.
- It also comes with a reflective safety design for those running or biking at night – offering a supplemental support in terms of security and visibility in low-light conditions and when one engages in road training.
- It comes with a very compelling price tag in comparison to its benefits.
The KT TAPE PRO Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape Drawbacks
Upon testing, the tape proved to be less performing than advertised:
- The tape safely lasts for about three day – while you can still have it on day 5, it will be significantly peeled off on the edges and you will have to fix it back.
- You have to be careful to always apply the tape on clean, freshly showered and dried skin to fully benefit from it – it won’t peel off so quickly
- If you have sensitive skin, the powerful adhesive may cause you an irritation
Is the KT TAPE PRO Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape Good for You?
If you struggled for years with muscle and joint strain or you suffered from common athletic injuries then you might want to give this tape a run for its money. If you use it correctly and follow the instructions, you will definitely feel better and more relieved.
Image source: 1