Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer Review
Table of Contents
The Body Champ 2 in 1 Cardio Dual Trainer Elliptical Workout and Upright Exercise Bike with Heart Rate Exercise Machine BRM3671 is unique in the way that it’s both an exercise bike and elliptical trainer in one.
- Two-in-One Design — the BRM3671 can be used as a rear-drive elliptical trainer or as a stationary bike.
- Two-Way Adjustable Seat – the key to this machine’s versatility is your ability to adjust the seat both vertically and horizontally letting you stay in a standing position when using it as an elliptical or in a seated position as a bicycle.
- 14″ Stride – this is not a machine designed for taller individuals or for those with longer strides. However, most users who are using it for low impact walking or jogging will have no problems.
- Deluxe Programmable LCD Console – the sophisticated LCD display gives important feedback such as pedal speed (RPM), time elapsed, distance traveled, pulse, and user’s power (in Watts).
- 12 Program Options – you can choose one of ten preset programs or two customizable programs.
- Adjustable Magnetic Resistance – provides a quiet, smooth ride with less stress on your joints. It also allows you to choose the ideal pace for your workout.
- Compact Design — takes up about as much room as a stationary bike. It’s a great option for people who have limited space for a home gym.
- Handlebar Sensors – Built-in sensors allow accurate heart rate monitoring throughout your program.
the machine is a simply enough process due to the fact that the instruction manual is well written, all parts are labeled clearly, and that all tools required for assembly are included in the box. All in all, it shouldn’t take you any longer than 1-2 hours to fully assemble it, even if you’ve never assembled anything in your life.
The elliptical has a stride of 14″, which leads to a comfortable workout experience for most people, but taller individuals – over 6′ – may feel a little confined as they exercise. The stride motion is both smooth and natural, which is always good to see. The exercise bike also features a smooth and natural pedaling motion although, again, taller individuals may feel a little confined, as there’s a chance that their knees might hit the handlebars as they pedal. There are also a range of resistance levels to choose from, which provide a very challenging workout on the highest setting.
The Body Champ BRM3671 is quite comfortable to use thanks to the seat being adjustable both vertically and horizontally, allowing anyone to find a comfortable fit regardless of their height, weight or leg length. The handlebars also feature a decent level of padding which, again, enhances the comfort level of the machine.
The computer monitor provides you with valuable feedback on some important information as you work out, such as distance, time, calories burned and even your heart rate thanks to the contact heart rate sensors which are located in the handlebars. There are also more than 10 preset workout programs, including user customizable programs so you can tailor a workout that is in line with your fitness goals, as well as a couple of heart rate driven programs, allowing you to work out in your target heart rate zone.
Body Champ BRM3671 Review by Users
The Body Champ BRM3671 has received favorable reviews from users. Many have stated that the assembly process is simple. Others love the fact that the machine offers such good value for money, considering that it’s both an exercise bike and elliptical trainer. The bike’s workout effectiveness and minimal noise heard when in operation are other points which people have mentioned.
However, a few users have also stated that the computer monitor beeps quite loudly when changing the level of resistance or program, which is something that you should keep in mind; and that due to the stride length only being 14 inches, may not be a good choice for taller people.
The Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer is an efficient two-in-one exercise machine that creates an outlet for those who are committed to taking the first step towards a lasting fitness regimen.
An accurate description for this dual-purpose machine? That would be one word … solid. You get advanced magnetic resistance technology, an oversized steel frame, and heart-rate monitoring. And you get an attractive display that lets you easily keep track of your progress.
Priced at under $300, this machine offers uncommon value. It’s designed to meet the needs of average exercisers. The steel frame carries a one-year warranty and all parts carry a 90-day warranty.
Although the manufacturer claims it will support users up to 250 pounds. Some 230-pound users have reported a bit of a wobble at higher intensities. But for the most part, you can expect a quiet, stable workout. Also, taller users or users with longer strides may find the 14-inch stride length to be a bit limiting.
Overall, we think that the Body Champ BRM3671 offers excellent value for money and is well worth a look at if you want two exercise machines for the price of one. While the loud computer beep and the fact that comfort levels aren’t the same for both smaller and taller individuals are somewhat annoying, we still wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.
Click here to read more pros and cons >>> Body Champ BRM3671 Reviews
Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer Review