If you are looking for the perfect piece of fitness equipment that will give you both a cardio workout and resistance training at one in the same time, Is small enough to fit in even the smallest apartment and neatly store in a corner or closet, and is perfect for people of both sexes, all ages and fitness levels, and is budget friendly as well, then you might want to consider the CAP barbell Kettlebell.
Health Benefits of Kettlebells
Kettlebells resemble a cannon ball with handle and the best kettle bells are made of cast iron and are durable enough to last a lifetime. They are a type of free weight that is best used using two hands and provide many benefits for those people who are trying to improve or maintain their fitness levels. Here are some of the benefits that Kettlebells provide.
- Increase endurance and improves flexibility. Because kettlebells come in a variety of weights they can be used in succession starting with a lightweight for those who are relatively unfit and as your endurance and flexibility improves, you can move up to working with a heavier and heavier weight as you built strength and muscle.
- Kettlebells are used over your center of gravity and therefore improves core muscle strength better than free weights and are actually more comfortable to use.
- Kettlebells provide you with a complete muscle workout in less time and provide both cardio and resistance training so they are a great option for those days when you only have 20 minutes to work out instead of an hour or more.
- Not only can kettlebells help to improve strength and endurance, they can also help to speed weight loss because using this piece of exercise equipments really burns calories.
- Kettlebells are a great option for women as they help them build and tone muscles without bulk, making them look and feel slimmer and trimmer rather than beefed up.
- Can be used for a variety of different exercises such as squats, throws, jerks, and rotational swings and more.
Features of the CAP Barbell Kettlebell
The CAP barbell Kettlebell is a popular and affordable kettlebell for home use. Features of this product includes:
- Comes in a wide variety of weights, including 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70 and 80 pounds.
- Prices on this Kettlebell vary by weight with a 10 pound kettlebell being the cheapest and the 80 pound being the most expensive.
- Made of cast iron with a black machine finish
- 30 day manufacturer’s warranty
The vast majority of users who purchased one of these kettlebells found them to be beneficial and extremely useful for their needs. While there were a few users who were disappointed that these kettlebells came with the occasional chip or nick, most got their product in perfect shape. Features that most users felt handy include:
- Comfortable Handle- Most users felt that the handle was comfortable to hold. Even men with larger sized hands stated that they could hold the handle of the kettle bell with little problem at all.
- Strengthens Problem Areas- Users also liked the fact that this one simple piece of equipment could strengthen areas where their muscles tended to be the weakest including the back, stomach and core. Users who had been suffering from back pain stated that using this kettlebell for a while help to strengthen their back muscles enough to relieve pain.
- Great for Travel- Because of it’s small size, the kettlebell is easy to pop into a vehicle trunk or sit on the floor and take with you for working out when traveling. Users really like the portability of this piece of exercise equipment and tend to use it more because they can take it with them where ever they go.
- Durable- Unlike many pieces of larger exercise equipment that relies on batteries, motors, and computers a kettlebell is simple and made of strong iron making it extremely durable and less likely to break down and need costly repairs. In fact, many kettlebells are cheap enough that should they somehow get lost or broken they are easy to replace without breaking the bank.
While a CAP Barbell Kettlebell may not be the be all and end all of fitness equipment, it’s versatility, durability, and affordability makes it a great starter piece as well as nice addition to any home gym.
Click here to read more pros and cons >>> CAP Barbell Kettlebell Review