[wptab name=’Our Analysis’]Wrist activity monitoring bands have become quite popular among people trying to lose weight or increase their fitness levels. Those people trying to lose weight use these bands mainly to track the amount of calories they burn in a day, so that they can more closely match the amount of the calories they take in help them lose weight. Those who are trying to increase their stamina or fitness use these bands to try and improve the amount of activity they do each day, week, or month. The Fitbit Flex Wireless activity and sleep wristband is a fitness monitor that is extremely popular and is designed to monitor both your activity levels and your sleep patterns. Features of this activity and sleep band includes:
- Comes in black, slate or tangerine
- You get both a small and large wristband so that you can fit the monitor on the band that best fits you.
- Monitor tracks steps, distance, calories burned and the number of minutes you have been active.
- Wakes you with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how well you are progressing towards your goal throughout the day
- Slim and comfortable band doesn’t get in your way
- You can access stats using your computer, tablet or smart phone
- You can share and compete with friends to see who takes the most steps in a day
- Comes with a rechargeable battery
- Water Resistant
What Comes in the Box
When you purchase the Fitbit Flex wireless activity and sleep wristband you should receive the following when you open the box.
- The flex tracker
- one large and one small wrist band
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync Dongle
- Free Fitbit account
Potential users need to keep in mind that the Fitbit flex may be billed as an activity tracker, but has proven to be less than accurate when measuring activity levels for both stationary and regular bikes, climbing stairs, and other activities. It does do a fair job of measuring steps when walking or running however, and serves as a great motivational device for those who need that extra little push.
Users give the Fitbit Flex slightly better than average ratings. Users do find that these bands can be somewhat difficult to put on and that they tend to break within a few months of wearing them continually. However, slightly more than half the users gave this wrist band monitor good reviews finding the following benefits.
- Motivational- Users do find that despite this activity monitors limitations it does help keep them focused on their fitness goals and at least gives them some idea on whether or not their fitness levels are increasing. Several users also stated that this wrist band monitor did help them to lose weight.
- Easy to Set Up- Users also found that this wrist band was simple to set up which was a real plus to most users.
- Comfortable Band- Although many users complained that the band was somewhat difficult to put on, the vast majority did find that once on the band was completely comfortable and did not interfere with any of their normal every day activities.
If you are looking for a wristband activity monitor that is 100% accurate and will track your every activity with precision, then the Fitbit Flex is not the device for you. However, if you are simply looking for a device that will help keep you motivated and give you some good ball park figures on how active you are especially when running or walking then the Fitbit Flex should not disappoint.
Here you will find more description and details -> Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity And Sleep Wristband
[wptab name=’Customer Reviews’][scrapeazon asin=”B00BGO0Q9O”][/wptab]