Best Home Gym 2017 , Best Home Gym Reviews
Best Home Gym Reviews and Comparisons 2017
On this page you will find all the home gyms we have reviewed here at WxFitness. However, a few things to keep in mind include:
Your Fitness Goals – It only makes sense that if you’re looking to get bigger and stronger to purchase a home gym that comes with weights. Conversely, if you want to lose weight or are more concerned with toning, then a home gym that comes with a set of kettebells is the better choice. The same applies to a lat bar and pulley, if you want to work on your arms and shoulders, and a leg extension for working on your legs.
Resistance – There are 3 different types of resistance to choose from, including free weights, elastic bands, and cables and pulleys.
Number of Stations – This is only important if your home gym is going to be used by more than one person. If it is, then you should definitely look into models with multiple stations. The same applies to weight stacks.
Size – While the size of your place will often determine how large your home gym can be, think about looking into a folding model, such as the Bowflex PR1000, if you’re really in need of a large home gym.
Best Home Gym 2017 Below :
Table of Contents
- 4.9 – Bowflex Revolution Home Gym
- 4.9 – Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym
- 4.7 – Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- 4.7 – Adidas 200 Pound Stack Home Gym
- 4.6 – PowerLine PPR200X (Power Rack)
- 4.4 – Bayou Fitness Total Trainer 4000 XL
- 4.4 – Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
- 4.3 – Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym
- Pull up Bar
- 4.5 – Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar Review