Best Inversion Table Reviews, teeter inversion tables, Do inversion tables work
Inversion Table Reviews and Comparisons 2017
Table of Contents
- Say Goodbye to Back Pain With the Best Inversion Table 🙂
- Top 4 best Inversion Table Comparisons
- Inversion Table Reviews
- Teeter inversion tables
- #1. IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- #2. Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd
- #3. Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Sport Inversion Therapy Table
- #4. Ironman iControl 600 Weight System Inversion Table
- Do inversion tables work
- Using Instructions
- How to Use an Inversion Table?
- Step by Step Guide
- Step 1: Choose the Right Environment
- Step 2: Set Your Inversion Table
- Step 3: Wear the Right Shoes
- Step 4: Get Into the Perfect Position
- Step 5: Adjust the Safety Straps
- Step 6: Adjust the Perfect Angle
- Step 7: Work at Lower Angles
Say Goodbye to Back Pain With the Best Inversion Table 🙂
If you’re eager to alleviate neck and back pain problems, then nothing can serve you better than an inversion table. While reducing back pain, it can relieve your stress, improve blood circulation, increase flexibility, comforter and above all, enhance your posture. A vast majority of people have started using this efficient equipment to perform effective exercise and stretches. After all, it helps them stay healthy and lead an active life.
So If you are ready to opt for this practical training item, but don’t know if you can choose the perfect equipment, the Best Inversion Table Reviews and Comparisons will certainly help you make the right selection.
(Safety is the 1st thing we check when reviewing any new inversion table.)
Top 4 best Inversion Table Comparisons
With so many models and brands available, you can easily get confused. For your convenience, we’ve shortlisted a few efficient inversion units that are not only full of amazing features, but are also available at reasonable prices. You just have to compare these tables and find the unit that best fits your needs.
If you are regularly working out, sometimes there will come a time, where you are fully exhausted and/or your back is only one big pain. For these (hopefully rare) situations, you can find here something to relax your back completely.
#1. IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Ironman Inversion Tables is a company that designs innovative and practical products to help people enjoy their exercise routines or neck and back therapies. Its affordable training units are intelligently designed and are available at reasonable prices. The IronMan Gravity 4000 is designed to help you maintain your body shape and alleviate muscle pain and soreness. This best inversion table benefits are discussed below.
- Weighing approximately 75 pounds, the IronMan Gravity 4000 measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches.
- It can support 350 pounds.
- You can adjust its frame according to your height.
- Its extra-large and durable frame is made of steel that stays protected from scratches and weather damage.
- The product has adjustable ankle support cushions that hold your ankles in position firmly.
- Its safety handles help you get return to a standing position easily and quickly.
- This easy-to-assemble training unit comes with clear and simple instructions.
- It can be folded and stored anywhere you want.
- The table does not require much storage space.
- The IronMan Gravity 4000 features a vinyl-covered memory foam backrest that gives additional support to your neck.
#2. Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd
The Teeter Hang Ups was formerly known as Sky’s The Limit. It was founded in 1981 by Roger ad Jenny Teeter to design and manufacture inversion products. The company got its name “Teeter” in 2007. Its products are equipped with patented features that help people alleviate neck and back pain. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 is a visually appealing training unit that can help you strengthen you core.
- EP-560 can support up to 300 pounds.
- Its foldable design allows you to reduce its size from 60 x 59 x 29 inches to 20 x 28.8 x 66 inches in just a few moments.
- Durable steel base consists of corner feet that do not damage your floors. Its quality finish keep it protected from scratches.
- Stretch support handles give you a better grip surface.
- Determine your required inversion angle with pre-set rotation mechanism.
- Patented Ergo-Embrace design is used for ankle support system. It consists of exclusive pressure-limiting foam that ensures better comfort and support.
- You need to Adjust the Lumbar Bridge to either a supportive curve or a dramatic arch according to your special exercise session.
- Use the Acupressure Nodes to release your anxiety and improve blood circulation.
teeter inversion tablesBuy Now
#3. Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Sport Inversion Therapy Table
The Teeter Hang Ups, founded in 1981, was the brainchild of Roger and Jenny Teeter. The company was initially known as Sky’s The Limit, but it got its current name in 2007. It manufactures several types of inversion products, including manual inversion items, motorized inversion equipment, doorway inversion machinery, thunder bells and different accessories. Its products satisfy stringent safety and testing conditions. The primary features of its popular product, EP-550 Sport, are listed below.
- The machine’s weight capacity is 300 pounds.
- This is the perfect machine for people between 4 ft 8 inches and 6 ft 6 inches.
- The inversion table’s bed utilized the Teeter’s patented flex technology.
- Traction handles give users additional stretching choices and oscillation support.
- Smooth, easy to clean, and durable surface.
- The table includes patented and exclusive security features, including pivot bearing, heat treated components, cam locks, and auto-locking pivots.
- A comfortable adjustable gives you comfortable exercise sessions.
- Its foldable designs allows for size reduction and better storage.
- Rotation control mechanism allows you to choose your angle for your special workout routine.
- Gravity boots ensure superior ankle comfort. It includes thick foam liners and self-locking buckles.
- Corner feet minimize sliding on solid surfaces.
#4. Ironman iControl 600 Weight System Inversion Table
IronMan Inversion Tables deals in quality and feature-rich products that it offers to its consumers at reasonable prices. Its collection of products includes several units that can help you try out different angles to enjoy your therapy. iControl 600 is one such unique table by IronMan that offers great benefits to its users. Have a look at its major features.
- The IronMan iControl 600 measures 57 x 32 x 57 inches and weighs approximately 71 pounds.
- It can support up to 300 pounds.
- If your height is anywhere between 4 ft 10 inches and 6 ft 6 inches, then this is the training unit you need for your exercise sessions.
- It has a strong and durable steel frame. It’s oval shape prevents unsteadiness when inverting. It measures 1.5 x 2.5 inches.
- Backrest is made of soft foam that is 2.75 inches thick. Being Air Tech foam, it gives firm support to your back and head. It further encourages proper airflow when you are in the inverted position.
- Long and intelligently designed safety handles help you return to standing position easily.
- Efficient disc brake mechanism has replaced the traditional tether strap arrangement to help you control your inversion angle.
With the reviews given above, you can easily choose a reliable, cost-effective, and beneficial inversion system. Make use of this kind of therapy to improve your posture and repair your disk with this training equipment. Select a product that can give you the maximum comfort, security, and above all, a chance to enjoy your inversion therapy significantly.
Do inversion tables work
do inversion tables work
Inversion therapy is extensively used to relieve back and neck pain caused by herniated or degenerated discs, spinal problems, or several other health conditions. These problems actually make gravitational pressure to be exerted on the nerve roots. This often results in severe pains in the feet, legs, buttocks, and back. While performing inversion therapy, users turn their bodies upside down. This limits pressure between the nerve roots and vertebrae. To enjoy these benefits, it is important to use an inversion table efficiently and safely. Read through this guide to make the use of this efficient equipment.
Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Choose the Right Environment
Selecting the ideal environment is important to enjoy your exercise session. It is better to choose a spacious room where you can move around easily. Set your inversion table away from chairs and tables so that it has minimal interruptions.
Step 2: Set Your Inversion Table
Set your inversion table on an even surface. Make sure that all the straps, pivot points, and joints are properly connected. It is important to read the instruction manual that comes with your inversion system carefully. This will help you avoid serious accidents and potential injuries. Since an inversion table is designed to support your entire body weight, it is critical to assemble the unit correctly.
Moreover, adjust your inversion table according to your own weight and height.
Step 3: Wear the Right Shoes
It is better to wear comfortable athletic shoes while using an inversion table. They can give you an additional support in an inverted position. Many experts recommend not using the inversion system with bare feet.
Step 4: Get Into the Perfect Position
Get into the right position such that your back stays toward the inversion table. Raise your feet and adjust them onto the given steps. Keep your back straight and lean forward to pull the safety level up.
Step 5: Adjust the Safety Straps
Fasten your safety straps and tighten them according to your own comfort level. Check out your table’s instruction manual to determine how safety straps work and keep you protected from different injuries. You should tighten these straps sufficiently to make sure they are not loose.
Inversion tables usually have different security features to keep your safe in an inverted position. While some have a body strap, others may have an ankle bar or any other device.
Step 6: Adjust the Perfect Angle
Most inversion tables have 10 degrees as the minimum inversion angle. Make sure to adjust your inversion table to its minimum angle before getting started. Raise your hands such that they are above your shoulders. This will help your spine receive a better workout.
Step 7: Work at Lower Angles
If you’re new at inversion therapy, it is better to start with smaller inversion angles. Working too hard will exert additional pressure on the spinal column and can even worsen your health problems.
As you get used to your inversion table, your body becomes adjusted to its functionality. This enables you to invert with greater degree angles.
teeter inversion tables
Inversion Table Reviews, do inversion tables work