Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review
Table of Contents
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is one of the newest inventions of Ironman. It is the best-selling inversion table of the brand. The ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion table is specially created for durability and performance. It is one of the best choices for reducing day to day stress through inversion therapy. The product is packed with comfort features to enhance a user’s inversion experience. It is designed for performing efficient inversion therapy and training to increase strength, stamina and endurance.
It is suitable both for home users and athletes. Professional runners find it especially helpful to perform inversion therapy before and after their races. The product offers disc decompression, spine realignment, reduces nerve pressure and relaxes the muscles naturally; people with chronic back issue can save a lot of money on their chiropractor bills in the long run. It comes at a very affordable price and offers various high end features.
The frame supports high capacity user weight (up to 350 pounds); it is made of strong and sturdy tubular steel. Powder coated finish prevents training scratches. The extra-long safety handles ensures a user is able to safely return to upright position from a full inversion. The frame rests on non-skid floor stabilizer; this prevents the table from moving while inverting. One can invert with confidence and not worry that the table might slip. The back rest is made of a two inch memory foam support and a water resistant vinyl cover; the back rest has double stitching to ensure years of comfortable use. The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion table is very easy to use; it requires one to use just the hand and fingers.
- Weighing approximately 75 pounds, the IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table measures 26 x 65 x 49 inches.
- It can support 350 pounds.
- You can adjust its frame according to your height.
- Its extra-large and durable frame is made of steel that stays protected from scratches and weather damage.
- The inversion table has adjustable ankle support cushions that hold your ankles in position firmly.
- Its safety handles help you get return to a standing position easily and quickly.
- This easy-to-assemble training unit comes with clear and simple instructions.
- It can be folded and stored anywhere you want.
- The inversion table does not require much storage space.
- The IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table features a vinyl-covered memory foam backrest that gives additional support to your neck.
Important Features of the Table:
The Gravity 4000 inversion table can invert up to a full 180 degree. Depending on the users’ preferences there are three other angles of inversion to choose from. The table comes with a comfortable lumber pillow for added support to the back. The long U-shaped handrails provide additional stability; this ensures that the table has maximum stability, does not move around and is completely safe.
The ankle supports are specially designed to reduce pressure on the feet while inverting. They are ergonomically molded to hold the ankles securely. There is no back bending or pulling required in order to secure the ankles. The patented ankle support ensures the feet of the user are properly secured to avoid accidents or extra pressure on the feet.
The height adjusters allow the table to accommodate users of various heights.
A safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion. Safety vinyl side covers are provided to prevent any hand or finger pinching while performing inversion therapy.
Assembly and Storage:
The Ironman Gravity 4000 is very straight forward to assemble. The model comes with easy-to-follow instructions. It takes around 30 minutes to have it up and running. It can be easily folded and stored when not in use. When folded it measures 26 X 65 X 49 inches.
- Extremely affordable low price
- It is one of the most comfortable inversion tabl
- Easy to install
- Can be folded easily and takes little space when folded
- Can withstand a higher load than most inversion table
- High degree on inversion
- Has a removable pillow
- It’s Heavy
The main advantage of buying this inversion table is that it offers a variety of features for a reasonable price. It is a high end product with a price tag of basic inversion tables. Whether it is just for relaxing, therapy or core muscle training, the Ironman Gravity 4000 has been created to make using it very convenient and safe. The only apparent downside of the table is the heavy frame; at 75 pounds it is not very easy to move it around.
IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table Review