The Step Original Aerobic Platform ReviewClick Here to See the Current Price
[wptab name=’Our Analysis’]
The Step Original Aerobic Platform Review
Step Aerobics became popular in the late 1980s and since that time has become the choice of many as a way to get fit or stay active. This type of exercise is used to help increase heart rate, burn calories and tone gluts and legs. However, more and more people are beginning to find other uses for that step used in performing step aerobics. The Step Original Health Club step aerobic trainer is a simple step, that can be used for step aerobics and a number of other exercises as well.
Features of the Original Health Club Step
This easy to use step has the right features to make it a part of home gym, regardless of the amount of space you may have. Features include:
- Consists of platform and blocks made of high-density Polyethylene
- Come in either gray/black or teal/black/purple
- Slip proof mat, and non marking rubber floor pads
- Measures: 40X 14 larger than many other models
- Adjustable height includes; 4, 6, and 8 inches
- Holds up to 300 pounds
Benefits of the Original Health Club Step
The Health club step has several benefits for both those just starting a fitness program and those who are looking to add some creativity to the program they are all ready using. Here are just a few of those benefits.
- For those trying to lose weight or who are just wanting to begin increasing their stamina, this step can be used to simply step up and down off it, helping them to burn more calories and begin to strengthen their leg muscles prior to beginning a more rigorous routine.
- There are a variety of step aerobics cds available that when teamed with this step can give most average people a healthy workout in just 30 minutes a day three times a week. Adding hand or even ankle weights when doing step aerobics will give you even more of a workout and help to increase your strenght and stamina.
- This step can also be used for other exercises such as chest presses and tricep dips, it can also be used for doing push-ups when doing them flat on the floor poses too much of a challenge.
- Easily stores under the bed or in the closet when not in use, so it able to be used by people who have limited space to get some at home exercise.
Users really like this Health club aerobic step and find it really helps them get moving even if they don’t have a gym membership. They give it exceptionally high ratings and reviews. Some of the reasons users find that this step is useful includes:
- Extremely Durable- Many of the users who purchased this step, did so because the step is exactly the same one they have used in their fitness center so that they know it is durable and bound to last them for years of heavy duty use.
- Easy to Store- Users really like the fact that this step is easy to store. Many of the people who choose to improve their fitness levels at home, do so because they can’t afford either the time or money for a gym membership, but they don’t want to turn their home in fitness center either. So having a piece of exercise equipment that is easy to use and can’t be easily hidden from view when not in use is ideal for many home owners.
- Versatility Keeps Users From Being Bored- Users like the fact that this step can be used for a wide variety of exercises including simple stepping on/off front front to back or side to side, step aerobics, doing some upper body exercises, and for stretching exercises and warm ups.
The Original Health club step is a great piece of fitness equipment for those people who live in small places, have a limited budget, or are just looking for a new tool to shake up their exerciser routine from time to time.
Click here to read more pros and cons >>>The Step Original Health Club Step Aerobic Trainer Review
[wptab name=’Customer Reviews’][scrapeazon asin=”B007G571ZO”][/wptab]