All those who are in favor of outdoor sports activities (running, biking, hiking, climbing, gym exercising etc.) know that keeping their hands free while they intensely move and work their bodies is of great importance. Belt pouches, armbands, and fanny packs are some of the most common sports gear pieces that allow active persons to keep their personal stuff safe and well tucked in.
However, they may be uncomfortable; they may bounce, slip and weigh down a runner or a climber, not to mention that they may not fit large items such as new-gen smartphones, heavy key bundles and so on. Today we will talk about the FlipBelt, a revolutionary sports belt that seems to be the answer to all such problems.
What is the FlipBelt Sports Belt?
The product is described as a smart piece of athletic gear built from a machine-washable high tech Spandex-Lycra blend material. It comes with an internal pocket system accessible from four openings around the belts exterior. In other words, this is just like a rubber stretchy belt with no buckles, zippers, or clasps that you pull on just like a pair of pants and wear it around your waist. The trick is that once you put it on, you can flip it inside out, holding your phone, keys, IDs, cards and wallet against you in perfect safety.
- The FlipBelt doesn’t bounce, jiggle or move, making all your athletic activities easier and lighter and offering you all the freedom you need.
- You actually forget it is there, as it is lightweight and stays fit against your body.
- It doesn’t chafe.
- It can be machine washed or hand washed and dried in open air, making it practical and easy to get along with.
- It has no clasps, buttons or zippers so it is comfortable to wear and doesn’t bother you at all no matter how intense you work out at the gym or how fast you run in the park.
- It makes an excellent travel / running errands partner when you want to keep all your personal belongings safe and close to you but you don’t want to wear a bag, a purse, a belt pouch and so on.
- It is usable by men and women alike, being adaptable to all sizes.
- If you possess a huge smartphone, it may not fit in the belt at all.
- If you carry around a heavy and large key bundle with car keys remote and all, you may find that it will fit poorly into the belt or you will feel the keys poking against your body, significantly increasing your discomfort levels.
- You need to make sure what items you place in which of the four pockets, as you may find that your IDs and bank cards or money may slip outside when you flip the belt.
Is the FlipBelt Good for You?
If you don’t carry around extremely large or heavy items, this FlipBelt is definitely good for you while you run, workout at the gym or cycle. It is comfortable, easy to use and store, easy to keep clean and neat. It allows satisfactory levels of security to your belongings and if you use it wisely, it can become a great companion during sports activities, travels or everyday life.
Image source: 1