Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar Review
Click Here to See the Current Price
[wptab name=’Our Analysis’]
Chin ups and pulls up are a great way to increase upper body strength, strengthen arm, shoulder and back muscles and give you a real feeling of accomplishment when you can perform them with ease. But getting to the point where you can do pull-ups or chin-ups easily takes a bit of practice and work, which is why many people look for a good pull-up bar to use at home. The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar, is a pull-up and chin up bar that fits neatly into many doorways and is easy to put up and take down allowing you do pull-ups and chin-ups whenever you please.
Features of the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar is a great way to get a good upper body workout and can be used for pull ups, chin ups, push ups, dips and crunches as well as other exercises. Features of this workout bar includes:
- Can be used in doorway to pull ups and chin up on floor to aid in doing push ups and crunches
- 3 grip position narrow, wide and neutral give you more options for more exercises.
- This bar doesn’t have to be attached to the doorway using screws that can damage your frame, it works using leverage
- Installs in just seconds
- Comes with some resistant bands included
- Bar is a durable steel frame designed to hold up to 300 pounds
You do need to keep in mind that this upper body workout bar doesn’t work on doors with plastic or crown moldings and there seems to be a difference in just how large of a doorway can accommodate this exercise bar. Some users state that this bar works on doors up to 36” and others state that it won’t work on doors any wider than 32” or 33.” The difference may be whether users are measuring the door from inside the door frame or outside the frame.
It should also be noted that while advertisements for this bar state that it won’t damage your door frame, due to the protective padding on the bar, after continued use the padding will wear down and you may experience black marks and some indention in your door frame.
With close to 2000 reviews for the Iron Gym total upper body work out bar being scattered across the web. It is clear that this a popular chin up bar that gets many really good reviews. The negative reviews are due mostly to people finding that the bar doesn’t fit their doorway rather than any flaws in the bar itself. Some of the features that users find extremely useful when using this bar includes:
- Can Really Bear the Weight- This bar is designed to hold weight up to 300 pounds, and it seems to actually be able to bear that weight or close to it and many of the reviews scattered over the Internet are written by people who weight 230, 250 and even as much as 265 pounds who state that they use this bar on a regular basis.
- Resistant Bands Give You More Ways to Workout- Many users also like that this chin up bar comes with resistant bands that can be attached to give you a more varied workout using this one inexpensive piece of equipment. It makes the bar both more useful and fun.
- Can Be Used on the Floor as well as the Doorway- Users also like the fact that this bar is easy to put up and take down and be used to do floor exercises such as push up and sit ups, giving it even more versatility as well as allowing you to store it out of sight when not in use.
If you are looking for a great way to do pull up and chin ups at home, the Iron Gym total upper body workout bar just may be worth considering.
Click here to read more pros and cons >>> Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar Review