Sevylor Inflatable Sit-On-Top Kayak
Sevylor Inflatable Sit-On-Top Kayak, 2-Person Review[wptab name=’Our Analysis’]
If you are looking for an inflatable kayak that is light enough to be transported as backpack while riding a bike or even taking a brief hike to the lake the Sevylor QuickPak coverless sit on top kayak may be exactly what you are looking for. This fairly lightweight 31 pound kayak making it easy to carry or transport by less than conventional means.
Note ! This product is out of stock or currently unavailable we Recommend These:
Features of the Sevylor Inflatable Sit-On-Top Kayak
The Sevylor Inflatable kayak has several nice features that makes it great it for those people who just want to get out on the water and kayak for an hour, an afternoon or longer, because ist comfortable, stable and durable. Features of this kayak include:
- It’s fully inflatable (also back inflatable seat)
- 2 man coverless sit on top design
- small cargo net on the ship’s bow
- 2 ucp holders for (soda can/plastic bottle)
- Dual-tracking fins for easier steering (for directional stability)
- 8 heavy duty air chambers for saftey.
- Kayak is 13 Feet, 1 Inch long by 3 Feet 1 Inch wide
- Sturdy heavy-duty 25-gauge PVC construction
- 595 pound weight capacity
- Comes with a 86 Inch aluminum paddle (actually 2 included)
This Sevylor Kayak is great for heavier people who want to get out on the water and paddle away providing them with a lot of fun as well exercise. With the exception it comes with everything, but a life jacket and inflator (with regular & small valve attachment for seats and footrest) to enjoy your kayaking adventures.
So there are no further hidden or unexpected costs when your purchase this kayak (No trailer or roof racks etc. …)
Users Take (Pros and Cons)
Despite the fact that several people felt that the boat reacts easily on wind and that it is only suitable to be on calm water, many users actually like this kayak and found it met their needs quite well. Some of the beneficial features of this kayak include:
Users like the fact that this kayak is lightweight making it easy to carry short distances to put into the water, or to transport while riding a bike.
+ Many users find that this kayak is not only water worthy, but also quite comfortable and they like the sit on top design.
+ It handles waves created by other boats easily.
– Longer paddles would prevent (little) splash from falling in foot rests & other crevices.
– Oars are of medium quality
You don’t have to be (overly!)careful and may hit fallen limbs or sticks – the boat has no problem to cope with it.
Users do point that you can’t really expect this kayak to go as fast as a hard shell, but do say that it tracks well and is great for those who enjoy just casual kayaking for fun.
Click here to read more pros and cons >> Sevylor Inflatable Sit-On-Top Kayak, 2-Person